All About Boutonnieres!
When selecting boutonnieres for your groom and the other male members of the wedding party here are some things to consider:
- Keep it proportionate! Be careful of larger blossoms, which can become a little caricature-ish.
- Have your floral designer steer you toward blossoms which are hardy and will stay well hydrated throughout the day and night.
- Avoid blossoms which are heavily scented or bruise easily.
- Always ask the florist to provide you with one or two replacement â€œboutsâ€ depending upon the size of your wedding party, in case of mishaps.
- If you can, try to pin through the blossom and not the stem! You will break fewer boutonnieres and draw less blood!!!!!